Sunday, February 6, 2011

Qua Plus - Functional Vitamin Water

Hey Guys,

This is my first blog ever on Qua Plus, a functional vitamin water.

I was first introduced to Qua plus in June 2010 through Pranay a friend and now colleague. This was something new to me and was pretty exciting to know India is growing in terms of bringing in new products that relate to health and wellness. Qua Plus is the brain child of Rahul Narang from the Narang group who incidently introduced Qua Natural Mineral water in India 2 years back. Oh and yes he is  my  boss now :)

Qua plus as i said is a functional mineral water and to my knowledge this is designed to fill the gap between soft drinks and water for people who knew they should drink more water but just weren't. This contains fewer or no calories than soda which not only hydrates the consumer but also provide enough nutrients they are likely  to be missing.

Coming to the flavours. There are 6 functional flavors which act as hydrants for various scenarios.
* Morning Glory (It's about good health) - Orange Lychee Flavor
* Ninja Kick (It's about endurance) - Dragon Fruit Flavor
* Phat Burn (It's about burning calories) - Peach Mango Flavor
* Modelicious (It's about beauty) - Apple Flavor
* Sin Doctor (Its about recovery) - Lemon Flavor
* Rush Hour (Its about energy) - Mango Passion Fruit Flavor


I have tried all the flavors and trust me i strongly recommend all of it not just because i work for them but only because it truly works.
Have you ever woken up on the wrong side of the bed with your head throbbing and absolute no energy in you? My personal recommendation would be the Sin doctor for all those who love their night outs but have an early mornings and need to get out of the hangover. This really worked on me specially when i travel to Mumbai on work and we end up having our late night parties. My next day meetings were not disturbed with that possible hangover :) thanks to Sin Doctor.

I would love to talk more about all the flavors but will wait until my next blog to do so. If you would like to know more about Qua plus please feel free to contact me, it would be an honor.

Nisha Nathan

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Thanks for the blog! I almost forgot about Vitamin Water. Now I know what I've been missing. Good to know about Qua Plus, will check it out. Any berry flavors? Black / Blue / Strawberry / Raspberry or Acai?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heya
    What did u put up...
    'Qua Plus is the brain child of Rahul Narang'
    WTF???!!!????
    U guys have simply lifted the Vitamin water series and claim its the brain child of some effin Indian who happened to be on a trip abroad and decided "hey let me put this up in India and quote it as my idea"...
    Whoa... good job you freaks.... I pity you and your boss... You guys have screwed up the indian scene with such cheap copies...

    ReplyDelete